Immediate download of 6-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more). Paying supporters also get unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
BONUS EDITION - including "Pensiero notturno" remixed by March Rosetta!
While working on the new songs i have composed in 2011 and while deciding which one will be included in my next full piano solo album, i noticed that i have actually already composed and released a lot of new music, in different formats.
So i decided to gather them all in one single release, called “Morning Sketches”, so that if someone missed some piece here and there can have them all in this sort of EP.
This release includes:
1. The stars that fell over that night - a single i composed and played for FeedbackLoop label digital sound postcard. It’s the most recent i’ve released.
2. Racconto di luna: in a brand new remastered version, this single is actually released in my SoundCloud profile.
3. Untitled (Lost Letters) - piano solo version: Here is a totally new piano solo version - the theme will be the original, but expect some surprises.
4. Still Travelling (Live): few months ago, i shared with my newsletter friends only this “alternate version” of Still Travelling, song included in my Fragments Found release. It’s now time to open this to the world!
5. Found Letters (a previously unreleased song - yep, another new one!). Just to better prepare you to next full piano solo album…
6. "Never change the winning team", right? So my good friend Thom Carter (aka March Rosetta) gave me his personal touch by remixing "Pensiero notturno", from last Fragments Found release. As it was for Viandanze, also in this case the result is really surprising!
This release will not have any price.
If you don’t want or your can’t afford any price to get it, you may download it for free (this won’t hurt my feelings, promise!) - just don’t forget to share it, everywhere! (YES, is that simple!)..
if you want and you can, you can set your own price while downloading “Mornign Sketches”. All the money I may collect from this release will have a main objective: FUNDING my new FULL PIANO SOLO release.
And, if i will reach the budget i have in mind, prepare for something great... ;)
released 29 August 2011
All music composed and performed by Fabrizio Paterlini.
Art Direction & Design by We Are Synapse.
feeds for ,